Slow Cooker Dijon Pork Chops9:57:00 AM
Slow Cooker Dijon Pork Chops
Slow cooker Dijon pork chops.Pork chops with famous Dijon mustard and vegetables cooked in slow cooker.Yummy!!!!
- 10 3/4 oz (325 ml) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme,crushed
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 medium potatoes,cut into slices
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and sliced
- 4 pork loin chops 3/4 inch thick
- In a large mixing bowl,combine soup,dry white wine,Dijon mustard,thyme,garlic and black pepper.Mix well.
- Stir in potatoes and onions.
- Transfer mustard mixture to slow cooker.
- Arrange pork chops over mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 7-8 hours.