Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Breasts
Slow cooker cheesy chicken breasts. Chicken breasts with Cheddar cheese soup cooked in slow cooker.Easy and delicious!
Makes 6 servings
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz (325 ml) each)) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 3/4 oz (325 ml) can Cheddar cheese soup
- Fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- Place 3 chicken breasts in slow cooker.Season with salt , black pepper and garlic powder.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts and seasoning.
- In a mixing bowl,combine chicken and Cheddar cheese soups.Mix well.
- Pour over seasoned chicken breasts.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with fresh sprig of parsley.