Oven baked salmon and asparagus parcels.Delicious salmon fillets with asparagus and lemon baked in halogen (turbo) oven. Very easy and fast recipe!
- 2/3 oz (20 g) unsalted butter,melted
- 3 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- zest of half lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound (240 g) fresh asparagus,trimmed
- 4 salmon fillets
- lemon wedges
- In a mixing bowl,combine melted butter,honey,mustard and lemon zest.Mix well and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 4 squares of aluminum foil,big enough to parcel the fish.
- Place trimmed asparagus on each of the tin foil squares,followed by the salmon fillets.
- Drizzle with honey mixture.Place lemon wedges.
- Seal the aluminum foil securely.
- Preheat the halogen (turbo) oven to 420 F (210 C).
- Arrange salmon and asparagus parcels on middle rack of turbo oven.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Serve with vegetables.More turbo oven recipes>>>>