Baked Jalfrezi prawns. Very delicious Indian meal.Prawns with with jalfrezi curry sauce and coriander baked in halogen (turbo) oven.
- 2 pounds (960 g) king prawns,deveined
- 8 tablespoons jalfrezi curry sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- handful of fresh coriander,chopped
- 1 lemon,cut into wedges
- Place king prawns in ovenproof dish.
- In a mixing bowl,combine curry sauce and water.Mix well and pour over prawns.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove marinated prawns from refrigerator.
- Place a baking tray on the grilling rack of turbo oven.
- Carefully place marinated prawns on the tray.
- Turn the heat to high and grill,turning,until they go pink (for about 8 minutes).
- Meanwhile,in a saucepan,heat the leftover sauce.Add chopped coriander.
- Place baked prawns on the swerving plate and pour over remaining sauce.
- Garnish with more fresh coriander.More prawn recipes>>>>