Spicy chicken wings. This is very easy and delicious chicken wings recipe.
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken wings
- 1/2 cup (125 g) red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 g) unsalted melted butter
- 1 quart (1 L) vegetable oil
- In a deep fryer,heat vegetable oi over medium heat.
- Place chicken wings in hot oil and deep fry for 10 minutes or to 165°F (330 C) internal temperature.
- In a mixing bowl,combine red hot sauce and melted butter.Mix swell.
- Pour over fried chicken wings and toss well to coat chicken wings completely.
- Serve hot.