Bacon-wrapped stuffed onions. This is very delicious appetizer. Very easy to cook.
- 10-20 small yellow onions,peeled and layer in the middle removed
- 10-20 small garlic cloves,peeled
- 10-20 glacé cherries
- 3 1/3 oz ( 100 g) unsalted butter,melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- 1 cup (250 g) grated cheddar cheese
- 10-20 bacon rashers
- Place garlic clove and cherry inside of each onion.
- In a mixing bowl,combine melted butter,chopped fresh herbs and grated cheddar cheese.Mix well.
- Spoon cheddar mixture over stuffed onions.
- Wrap bacon rasher around each onion and secure with toothpick.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and broil in broiler until bacon crisp.
- Remove broiled appetizer from the broiler.
- Serve immediately.
- More appetizer recipes>>>>