Oven baked vanilla and chocolate chip cakes.Delicious cakes baked in halogen (turbo) oven.
- 3/4 cup (180 g) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (180 g) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs,beaten
- 3/4 cup (180 g) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 2/3 oz (50 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat turbo oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a mixing bowl,combine butter and sugar.Beat until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in beaten eggs and vanilla essence.Beat well.
- Sift self-raising flour and fold into mixture gently.
- When thoroughly mixed,add the chocolate chips and stir again.
- Place in cupcake cases and arrange on low rack of turbo oven.
- Cook in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove cooked vanilla and chocolate chip cakes from the oven.Place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Serve warm.
- More dessert recipes>>>