Tequila sangria.very delicious tequila mixed drink with a lot of fruit juices.Adapted from http://drinkedin.net/
- 2 pineapple slices
- 2 orange slices
- 2 fresh blackberries
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 oz (60 ml) tequila
- 1 oz (30 ml) elderflower-flavored liqueur
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz (60 ml) pineapple juice
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- dry red wine
- In a cocktail glass,combine fresh pineapples,oranges,blackberries and lime wedges.
- Stir in tequila,elderflower-flavored liqueur, simple syrup, pineapple juice, and orange juice.
- Add cubed ice and stir well all ingredients.
- Pour dry red wine over and enjoy!
- More cocktail recipes>>>>>