Slow cooker chicken and carrot stew. Chicken breasts with vegetables and sauces cooked in slow cooker.
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cut into cubes
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-sodium and fat-free chicken broth
- 4 carrots,sliced
- 3/4 cup (180 g) sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai peanut sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 3 cups (750 g) cooked rice,warm
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except sesame oil and seasoning.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for b3-4 hours.
- Remove cooked chicken an carrot stew from sow cooker.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- More slow cooker recipes>>>>>