Grilled shrimp with sausage and polenta. Spicy shrimp,sausages and polenta grilled on gas or charcoal grill.
- 2 spicy sausages,cut roughly
- 1 pound (480 g) raw shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 1 tube cooked polenta
- 1 red bell pepper,seeded and cut roughly
- 1 white onion,peeled and cut roughly
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- Thread, alternating , sausages , polenta , shrimp, red belle pepper and onions onto metal skewers.
- In a mixing bowl,combine all marinade ingredients.Mix well.Brush onto the skewers, focusing on the shrimp and polenta pieces.
- Season with salt to taste
- Preheat gas grill to 350 F (175 C).
- Grill over low heat,turning occasionally,for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve grilled shrimp with sausage and polenta hot.