Shrimp cocktail. Very easy appetizer recipe. Excellent choice for a party!
- 1 pound (480 g) peeled and cooked shrimp
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 cups (500 g) shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 lime,cut into quarters
- 4 large cooked shrimps shelled and tail on
- In a mixing bowl,combine 1 pound of cooked shrimp,mayonnaise,horseradish sauce and ketchup. Stir well,making sure all shrimp coated in a sauce.
- Divide shredded Romaine lettuce between a large wine glasses.
- Top with the shrimp and sauce.
- Garnish with wedge of lime and large shrimp.
- Refrigerate glasses for about 20 minutes.
- Serve shrimp cocktail cold.