Slow cooker blueberry French toast.Delicious dessert cooked in slow cooker.
- 1 cup (250 g) brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 g) melted butter
- 12 slices bread
- 1 1/2 cups (370 g) fresh blueberries
- 5 large eggs,lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups (370 ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- syrup,whipped cream and fresh blueberries for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl,combine brown sugar,ground cinnamon and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat the bottom of slow cooker with 1/3 sugar mixture.
- Add 6 bread slices,then another 1/3 sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh blueberries.
- Add remaining bread slices and sugar mixture.
- In a mixing bowl,combine beaten eggs,vanilla,milk and salt.Beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over bread and press down lightly.
- Cover slow cooker and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- Serve blueberry French toast with syrup,whipped cream and fresh blueberries.