Oven baked chicken cutlets.Chicken breasts baked in the stove.Very easy chicken recipe.
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken cutlets
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1 cup 9250 g) breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C).
- Wash meat and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Dip seasoned chicken in beaten egg,then dip in breadcrumbs.
- Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken cutlets in prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.