Baked beef-staffed crescents. Just a few ingredients appetizer recipe. Easy and delicious!Cooking method:
- 1 pound 9480 g) ground beef
- 4 oz (120 g) chopped green chilies
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese,cut into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tubes (8 oz (240 g) each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet,cook ground beef and green chilies until beef is no longer pink.
- Add cream cheese,ground cumin and chili powder.Cool slightly.
- Separate crescent dough into 24 triangles.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon beef mixture along the short end of each crescent triangle.
- Roll up.
- Arrange point side down 2 inches (5 cm) apart on ingreased baking sheets.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- baked in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve baked beef-stuffed crescents warm.