Fried garlic pork.Very easy and delicious pork recipe.Just try to cook it!
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) boneless pork,cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 small yellow onion,peeled and chopped plus 1 small yellow onion,peeled and sliced for garnish
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and chopped
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper,halved
- 2 tablespoons salt
- cider vinegar
- scallion,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large glass container, combine all ingredients.
- Place a layer of fresh thyme followed by chopped garlic then the pork on top, repeat until all ingredients are used ending with a layer of thyme and garlic.
- Pour salt and cider vinegar into container and place pepper on top.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 4 days.
- Pour all ingredients in a strainer.Remove marinated pork and discard all ingredients.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Preheat olive oil in a large pan.
- Add marinated pork and fry over medium heat for 5 minutes per side.
- Remove fried pork from the pan and set aside.
- Add sliced onion and fry until golden brown.
- Garnish fried garlic pork with fried onions and scallions.