Baked honey garlic ribs.Pork baby ribs with honey,soy sauce and garlic baked in the oven.Very easy and delicious appetizer!
- 6 pounds (2.88 kg) pork baby ribs,cut into two-rib portions
- 2 cups (500 ml),divided
- 3/4 cup (180 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 g) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125g ) clear honey
- In a large roasting pan,place pork ribs bone side down.
- Pour 1 cup water over ribs and cover tightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile,in a small mixing bowl,combine brown sugar,cornstarch,garlic powder and grated ginger.Mix well.
- Stir in soy sauce,honey and remaining 1 cup water until smooth.
- Drain fat from roasting pan.
- Pour honey-garlic sauce over ribs.
- Bake,uncovered,for a further 45 minutes or until meat is tender.