Cheesy sweet potato fries. Potatoes with Cotija cheese baked in the oven.Delicious appetizer.
- 1/2 cup (125 g) Cotija cheese
- 3 medium sweet potatoes,peeled and cut into 1/4x1/4 inch wedges
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450 F (220 C).
- Coat sliced potatoes with olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl,combine garlic powder,cheese and seasoning.Mix well.
- Add cheese mixture to oiled potatoes.Toss well to coat potatoes with seasoning.
- Spray two 18x13 inch (45 x 32.5 cm) baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange sliced potatoes in a single layer across the baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove fried potatoes form the heat and allow to cool 5 minutes on baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with extra Cotija cheese and serve.