Grilled Cajun marinated chicken. For this chicken recipe use charcoal or gas grill.For Marinade:
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt,to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- In a mixing bowl,combine all marinade ingredients.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Place chicken drumsticks in a ziploc bag and pour in marinate
- Marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat gas grill.
- Grill chicken drumsticks,turning once or twice, for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is tender.