Oven Baked Prosciutto-Wrapped Dates8:31:00 AM
Oven baked prosciutto-wrapped dates. Very delicious appetizer! Blue cheese stuffed dates wrapped in Italian prosciutto and cooked in oven.
- 12 large dates,pitted
- 6 slices of Italian prosciutto , halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup (60 g) Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese,crumbled
- 12 toothpicks, soaked&
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut a small pocket into each pitted date.
- Stuff each date with 1 teaspoon of crumbled blue cheese.
- Wrap each blue cheese-stuffed date with a slice of prosciutto and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange prosciutto-wrapped dates on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until warmed through and cheese is melted, approximately 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- More appetizer recipes>>>