Slow Cooker Pork Roast10:11:00 AM
Slow cooker pork roast.Pork roast with Worcestershire sauce and spicy dry rub cooked in slow cooker.Very easy and delicious.
- 3-5 pounds (1440-2400 g) Pork Shoulder Blade Roast
- Worcestershire sauce
- 3-5 tablespoons spicy dry rub (see recipe below)
- Place pork roast in slow cooker
- Cover with Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle with spicy dry rub.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
- Leave pork roast in the slow cooker on the "warm" setting until the meat easily will pull with two forks.
- Remove cooked pork from slow cooker and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice or,using two forks,shred pork roast,basting with a cooking liquid from slow cooker.
- Serve slow cooker pork roast warm.
Spicy Dry Rub:
Makes 1 cup (250 g)
- 3/4 cup (180 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Keep in airtight container.
- Store for up to 6 month.