- 1 1/2 pound(750 g) lean steaks
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 4 garlic cloves,peeled and chopped
- 1 red chili,deseeded and finely chopped
- freshly squeezed juice from 1 orange
- freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oven Cooked Spicy Beef Steaks
1.Combine together all marinade ingredients in a large glass mixing bowl.
3.Coat both sides of beef steaks in marinade mixture.
4.Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5.Arrange beef steaks on the upper rack of turbo oven.
6.Set oven temperature to 400F(205C).
7.Cook for 3-5 minutes(medium rare),5-6 minutes(medium) and 10 minutes(well done).
8.Serve oven cooked spicy beef steaks with fresh green salad.