- 4 pork chops,1/2-inch(1cm) thick
- 3 cups frozen seasoning vegetables,thawed and drained
- 14 1/2-oz(435 ml) can stewed tomatoes with bell pepper and onion,do not drain
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh water
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Pepper-Tomato Sauce
1.Grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
2.Combine together all ingredients except cornstarch and water in slow cooker.
3.Mix well.Cover crock pot and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours.
4.Combine cornstarch and water in small glass bowl.
5.Mix until smooth.
6.Add cornstarch mixture to slow cooker and stir to mix.
7.Cover and cook for 30 minutes,until sauce is thickened.
8.Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.