Oven Cooked Lasagna
Recipe of delicious lasagna cooked in Flavor Wave Turbo Oven.
Ingredients for oven cooked lasagna:
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound(480 g) lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups coarsely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups coarsely grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 7-8 ounces mushrooms(200g-250g)
- 1 package frozen green spinach, thawed out and squashed dry
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, crumbled
How to prepare oven cooked lasagna
Lightly grease a baking dish.
Combine together all ingredients except lasagna noodles.
In prepared dish arrange lasagna noodles.
Layer cheese mixture,green spinach and mushrooms.
Repeat layers with remaining elements, ending with cheese.
Put in Flavor Wave Turbo Oven.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 15 minutes.
Than uncover and cook 15 minutes more.
Oven cooked lasagna is ready.